Statement of Faith
Denise has spoken and led worship for many Christian denominations, including Southern Baptist, Baptist, Non-denominational, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Charismatic, Methodist, Bible Church, Church of the Brethren, Pentacostal, among others. All have been a joy to serve with messages cultivated from the word of God.
The following is the Statement of Faith of Denise Pass/Seeing Deep Ministries:
- We believe in the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, Creator and sustainer of all things, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth and sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death on the Cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory. Our Savior, Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man.
- We believe in the universal sinfulness and guilt of all mankind since the Fall, rendering humanity subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- We believe in redemption through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit as essential for the salvation of lost and sinful mankind.
- We believe the salvation and justification of the sinner is a free gift offered solely by the grace of God through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. This salvation cannot be earned and offers complete forgiveness, an abundant life on earth and eternal life in Heaven.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved will rise to life and those who are lost will rise to be condemned.
- We believe in the return of Jesus Christ to this earth to reign in righteousness and peace.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers, who form the universal church, the Body of which Christ is the head.
- We believe the church is people in relationship with Jesus, not a building or an organization, and that these people are to be witnesses of the grace they have received, sharing His salvation with the world.