Beautifully Rooted Women’s Conference
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - March 28 @ 10:00 am
Speaker/Author of Shame Off You, and 31 Days to Hope Reinvented, Denise Pass will be the worship leader with her band and the keynote speaker for the Beautifully Rooted Women’s conference at Vansant Baptist Church, Vansant, VA.
Confusion comes in when our definition of good does not fit God’s. Burdens of this life can steal our hope and thrust us into a place of surviving instead of thriving.
Hope does not come easily in a fallen world. But the promises of God still stand when hope fails. In the place of suffering and disbelief, even disillusionment – we can choose to not just survive, but thrive, even delight in God – Who meets us in the arid places of our lives with a new hope that is no longer dependent upon our circumstances.
• Discern where their hope lies.
• Recognize and expose false hopes and address them biblically.
• Discover the hope God has for them and learn how to hope again.
• Heal crushed hopes and their view of God when hope fails.
• Replace broken hope with new hope that God has for them.
When: March 27, 2020, 6:00pm – March 28, 2020, 10:00am